Wednesday, October 21, 2009

blog about technology

When I come to technology I feel great about it. Because it's the only time I can have to express my self and type and the only time I get to get on the computer because I don't get to when I get home because I either busy that day or I'm busy with lots of homework. Honestly what I can try to do better is not talk so much... and what ever you want me to improve on. What I dislike about technology is that we write a lot on MyGlife and Blogger.
Well, what I think you could do is that you can repeat what ever your saying twice so I can get a better understanding, and stay in one place when your talking so I can hear a little better.
I can't wait until we get to do the mini games and more cool and fun things. But really the year has been fun already.

No comments:

Post a Comment