Thursday, November 12, 2009

KYAC is the name of my game. My project's concept is to show why it is important to keep the air clean and pollution free. It talks about how to keep the air clean and how to keep your car's exhaust systems clean. My goal for the game is to convince people to drive more hybrids and less standards/gas cars. I will have to research how much air pollution goes into the air per hour {The percentage, and ratios}. I will do all I can to make the game more realistic.I plan to make the people talk and really move with the mouse and arrows, and other cool stuff. :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jonathan--I sense some ratios coming on! Pollution per hour is a great example of a ratio. I'm excited about your game concept because I really love hybrid cars. It will be great to learn more about the differences society can make by investing in them!

    ReplyDelete