Thursday, February 4, 2010

Paper prototyping

The Green Effect I really liked when we showed the games/paper prototype but other than that I thought it was boring. I had fun searching it when we were looking up the information, and when we colored the prototype. No... Well sort of... Yes... No... Well I did not find it difficult it was mostly fun. Yes it helps with planning the game and you don't have to think of the game step by step and then forget. I enjoyed working with a team instead of having to do all the work by your self and that one
burden will be on you. I like most of it liked except Dajasia left that one day and we were a little behind but as soon as she came back we were back on scheduled.
I think It will go great and have a good time making our games.

The Music Man!

The Team Leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment