Friday, March 5, 2010

Flash

A TIME IN FLASH
Drawing in flash is a cool and fun thing that I had trouble with. The first thing is that when I tried to make the picture come up it didn't,
I tried to save it it didn't, I tried to make the text appear and you know what??? I IT DIDN'T WORK. The flash is a hard thing to use and operate. But other than that it was fun. I think now that I think about it I want to go home and get flash and make my own game, and become more familiar with the software. The whole topic of my game is water and air pollution, to win the game you have to do all sorts of cool things to clear the level and win. I think it is a great game .
So far my team has gotten really far with the game. We are almost done with the paper prototype and that is about it.
We have been getting along great so far but Elias he is not a participator. I think that groups are better because all the pressure isn't all on you and funner. I and I really like the way we all used our game topics for the one group project. Because I like the game now?.

No comments:

Post a Comment