Thursday, March 11, 2010

SHANNON SULLIVAN VISIT

The visit from Ms. Shannon Sullivan was cool because she came all the way from New York to help us with our game projects and wiki. I thought that this Globaloria class was boring with the files to upload and stuff, but it is sorta fun but but when Ms. Sullivan came she made it fun by making jokes about how to upload flash files on to wiki. I forgot about some of them but it will come back to me later. But for some reason Mrs. Miller wasn't there to experience the coolness of Ms.Sullivan. Now I fell like I know a lot more than what I used to about flash, and in wiki. Like she taught us another way to get a SWF. file and a FLA. file. she said to go to file and go to publish settings and take off the HTML. and push publish. I liked it. I hope she come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment