Thursday, March 25, 2010

TECHNOLOGY TALK ''TT''

''TT''
To me I think that flash had been somewhat hard but I can live with it. I say that because I think that I know these things but I don't know a LICK ABOUT IT! So I try to go home and try to figure it out ahead of time but I can never get to it, so I just go with the flow of it at school and get/ work with my peers on flash for the first time. I think that if we sorta slow things down a little bit we can get some where but slowly. I think that the coding in flash is important because with out the coding we wouldn't be able to make the game go and the characters move around the screen. Also it would effect the screen changing. I think that if I wanted to become a flash expert I will just have to learn how to deal with it and go with the flow like I sorta do now but a little more, because I don't wanna get kicked out of the class if I really wanted that bad. I really think that they are helping me thought the programme and that I can do more things with the Web ex videos. But the bust thing about them is that go step by step to explain how to get the game done right and not wrong. Also it teach you how to do more stuff than what we already learned. Although I didn't say no to question 5 I have some improvement tips. First maybe Meredith can slow the processes down so I can kinda figure out what she is saying, and doing. I guess my slow intellect can speed up or something but the process do go fast but I can take notes I guess... Yes I guess it can flash will help me with my future but, but just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment